Monday, January 16, 2012

Ice Ice Baby


I got the AWESOME experience of going ICE CLIMBING with some friends.  I won't lie - I was a little nervous, but extremely excited.  After some coaching from an awesome instructor and watching some other people make the climb, I decided to give it a go. 



Totally INCREDIBLE.


Almost to the top.  I was pretty tired...

but I made it all the way to the top! 

The view = AWESOME!

It was an awesome day. 
Seriously, the pictures don't do it justice. 
It was AMAZING!

Maybe ice ISN'T just for hockey.  :)
(Although HOCKEY is still my favorite)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Word! Mand - you never cease to amaze me. I wish everyone in life had your attitude, motivation, determination, and LOVE. You are such an awesome person. I love you so much and feel so blessed to know you.

-Liv

Amanda said...

Oh Liv I love you too!!! And I'm only great because of the people in my life. (I am pretty great huh!) ;) I could have never done something this amazing without my amazing friend. Your love and support means so much. I'm blessed to know YOU!