My niece Gabby is incredibly talented. Emilee asked her to be in charge of bringing her birthday cake or cupcakes and this is what she did. Those cute ice cream cones are actually CAKE. Well the cone is a real cone, but on top is a decorated cake ball. Aren't they so cute. I am so amazed by my cute niece and her talents. She is awesome.
See - cake.
Then when the cake is gone you take a scoop of ice cream and enjoy an ice cream cone. Awesome idea. Great job Gabby.
The big 2-5. Look at all those candles.
Cute puppies!!
This is not what you think it is...unless you think it is chocolate icing, than you are right. :) Cannon is always so messy.
Silly cousins.
I love my sisters more than they will ever know and I am so lucky to have Emilee in my life.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment