I got the honor of taking my little guy out on a date. The night before I received an offer for very cheap tickets to the Monster Truck Rally and since Cannon LOVES cars and trucks, I thought it might be fun.
I honestly have never seen him so happy.
The whole night I kept hearing things like "awesome" and "wicked" and "sweet".
They were giving rides in the back of a Monster Truck during intermission and before/after the show. Cannon really, really wanted to take a ride (this kid has no fear).
He laughed the whole time.
He thought it was the coolest thing.
After it was over and we got to the car he so politely said to me "thanks for the great date mom. That was my favorite thing I've never done." He is the sweetest thing. I am so thankful I got to enjoy the night with him and it was so fun to see him having so much fun all night.












No comments:
Post a Comment