Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Photo Shoot

I always have mixed feelings when I find my camera out of its case or somewhere I'm sure I didn't leave it.  I know it means that Kylee has been taking pictures.  I LOVE that she loves to take pictures, but worry about her playing with my not so cheap camera.  Surprisingly, she always does a great job at taking care of the camera, not touching anything she's not supposed to, and taking some great shots that make me incredibly happy to look at.  I recently came across this too cute photo shoot she did with Cannon. 







These were just my favorite of the 100 Kylee took.  I'm grateful for SD cards that can easily be reused and images deleted before I pay to print them out.  ;)  I'm also incredibly grateful for these two gorgeous kids who make me smile EVERYDAY!

No comments: