Who doesn't like spending 14 hours in the car???
I DON'T!
So when we decided that we were going to drive to the Oregon Coast this year for the EISENBARTH FAMILY VACATION, I was super worried about how the kids would handle such a long car ride. We've been spoiled with airplane rides to most of our vacations. Luckily, we were able to split of the days and times in the car with some fun stops along the way. We left early Saturday morning and stopped in Rupert for the Jackson Family reunion. We spent most of the day there (and somehow I never took my camera out of the car :( and didn't get a single picture). Then we headed up to Boise and celebrated Uncle Craig's birthday with the Cosper's.
The kids were very excited to go to Wahooz (just like Boondocks).
(I love that my Cannon holds his golf club like a hockey stick)
After Wahooz we went to Craig and Stacy's for an excellent dinner and yummy cup cakes and SWIMMING. It was a great day!












No comments:
Post a Comment