It is incredibly crazy to think about how quickly the past 10 years have flown by. I can't believe that I was this girl marrying this boy 10 years ago. I think about all we've been through and I can't believe we still like each other as much as we do. I also think there is just no way I could ever love anyone else as much as I love him. Our marriage has been far from perfect. I won't even pretend that for a second. We have had MAJOR struggles and TOUGH trials. Through it all, I have always had my best friend there to help me. Curtis has ALWAYS been there for me. Even before we were married...and he is always there for me still...even when I don't deserve it. He is a great dad. Our kids adore him, and that is probably what I love about him the very most.
Thank you Curtis for being my friend all these years. I'm excited to see what the next 10 have in store for us.
I LOVE YOU CURTIS!!!
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment