We had the MOST mellow Christmas this year and I have to say I LOVED IT!!! I'm not kidding when I say it was mellow. We spent very little money and just focused on the things that mattered and I have to say I couldn't have been happier. My kids spent a lot of time and thought on their presents and were VERY thankful for the very humble spread they received. It was a year I won't forget. There aren't many pictures because I didn't take many. I was too busy enjoying every second.
I did, however, capture this moment! My parents bought Kylee a real guitar and my dad has started teaching her how to play it. You can't really tell from the picture but it's a real, wooden guitar, with real strings. The body of the guitar is pink and the neck and frets are purple. Kylee is in love with it. I love that my dad is teaching her to play and that the guitar came from him. Talk about special!!! I'm so lucky to have such great parents.
This was my favorite gift!!! You might not be able to tell, but it's a Stanley Cup shaped air popcorn maker. It is freaking awesome. And makes the best popcorn. The only problem is...I'm addicted. I eat a bowl (with real butter) pretty much every night. SO GOOD!!!
It was a super mellow holiday and I wouldn't have had it any other way.






No comments:
Post a Comment