Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Good-bye 2013

I have to say that 2013 was a really great year.  I'm not surprised...13 has always been my lucky number. Looking back at my blog it doesn't seem like much happened.  In fact, I posted the least amount of posts ever this year.  I have to say, I'm completely fine with that.  I lived this year.  I had SO much fun and did a lot of really awesome things I never thought I would and spent every free second I had with two of the best kids ever created.  We attended lots of weddings and spent time with all the people that really matter most to me in my life.  I made lots of health goals and have met every single one of them.  I have TWO amazing jobs...with amazing friends at each one.  I have the most incredible family.  I have my health and honestly there is not much more you could ask for.  I'm truly blessed and so very thankful for all of it.  Thank you 2013 for being such an awesome year.

No comments: