Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Fun

Sorry - when you blog quickly from your phone, you get a lot less detail.  Plus I'm trying to get caught up...so here's the quick version of some fun winter activities we did this year.  

We LOVED the Electric Light Parade in Ogden.  It was our first time attending this event although we have walked around the Christmas Village many times in the past.  My kids loved the parade.  We may just have to make it a family tradition.  



I am so thankful for my little sister.  I don't know what I would do without her.  


We had a way fun time making gingerbread houses one night.  
Cannon started eating his shortly after I took the picture.  
He thought it was awesome.  

I know all parents love their kids but I really think mine are the best kids around.  They are so much fun!!! I get asked all the time how I can stand being a "single parent" since Curtis is always gone but I honestly wouldn't trade it for the world.  My kids make everything fun and are just such awesome people.  There is no one I'd rather be with.  




No comments: