Saturday, May 31, 2014

Freaking Health

I really hate talking about my health...but here's a quick update.  Long story short - we've started radiation treatments for the AVM and are still working on my heart issues.  I get monitored every Friday and although there is a lot of crap to still deal with, things are getting a little better every day. I just try to enjoy every second of the good days and try to gracefully endure the bad ones.  I can't say enough how thankful I am for my awesome kids and husband and the amazing people I have in my life.  I really do have great people in my life and I would be nothing without them.  My trials are a lot easier to endure with their love and support.  So, THANK YOU to everyone in my life.  I truly love you!!!








Seriously....how sexy is this get up?!?!?  

No comments: