Thursday, May 8, 2014

Field Tripping

Kylee's class took a field trip to the Zoo and when she brought home her permission slip she said to me "Mom, is there anyway you can come with me?  You never get to come to my school things because you always work."  It broke my heart...because it's very true.  All the other mom's come and read with the class and help out with parties and all those kinds of things, and I don't get that chance very often.  With my health I have been missing a lot of work, but there was no way I was going to miss out hanging with my favorite little girl.  
We had a lot of fun walking around the zoo.  


It was a gorgeous day.

There were enough parent chaperone's that she was the only person I had to supervise that day.  She loved that it was just the two of us.  

We kept seeing other kids from her class and they all kept asking her if she wanted to walk around the zoo with them and she kept telling them all no...that she just wanted to be with her mom.  

Until we ran into Wyatt.  Apparently Wyatt is one of Kylee's favorite people in class.  Once he asked her to hang out with him she was really excited and we suddenly had a "group" to be with.  She is a cute kid and it was a lot of fun to watch her interact with her friends.  


We had such a fun day together.  It was worth taking a vacation day from work.  I love this little girl so very very much.  


No comments: