Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Weekend

The Cosper's came down for Memorial weekend this year and we had a great time.  They are great in-laws and awesome grandparents to my kids.  It is always fun when we get to spend some time with them.  They wanted to go to Lagoon and I was worried it would be packed since it was a holiday, but it wasn't bad at all.  The kids loved riding rides with them and absolutely loved that they had Grandpa and Grandma all to themselves.  They get spoiled every time they see them.  






I can never let this holiday go by without reflecting on the many people in my life who are no longer with us.  They each mean a lot to me and have changed my life.  I am truly honored to have known them and to have had the chance to be in their lives.  I am blessed beyond measure and am so very thankful.  

Freedom isn't Free
Life isn't Easy
Enjoy every Moment
Hug the ones you Love

No comments: