I named this post Random Fun because honestly I have no idea when some of these things happened.
American Authors have been coming to Utah for awhile now and we have seen them in every venue they have come to so far. This last time they were the "headliners" and they were awesome. It was a lot of fun. They are getting more and more attention and I am sure it will be the last time we see them perform that we will get to actually talk to them after the show. They are a talented group of guys. I really love music!!!
How sexy is my boot!!! Ow! Ow!
We took a trip to Black Island Farms, but this was pretty much the only picture I took. It was a fun outing although the corn maze took way more time than it should have and was not fun to walk through with my boot and the uneven ground.
We love our friends the Keller's!!! They are so much fun to be around. They really love Roy High Football and we went to lots of games with them this year. We would do anything with the Keller's. Everything we do with them is a blast. I seriously can't say enough about them. They mean a lot to me and my family.
This girl is HILARIOUS!!!
Not many people get to see her incredibly cute personality.
I love her sweet little heart so much!







No comments:
Post a Comment