Friday, November 7, 2014

Toe Story

One day...at work...we decided to take a daring, scary adventure, and walk to lunch.  
While we were walking, this big old sidewalk jumped up and totally attacked me.  It hit my toe right on and I knew right away it was not ok.  
This is what it looked like 1 hour after the "incident".

Of course it was a Friday and by the time we got home my regular doctor was closed so it was a trip to the InstaCare.  

It's broke...and this is the lovely shoe I get to wear while it heals.  


I have ugly feet anyway, but this just kept getting worse and worse.  

It's amazing how much we use our toes.  It made pretty much everything I usually do a struggle.  Stupid ugly toe.  

Even 2 months later writing this post it is STILL super sore doesn't look normal.  I'm afraid it will never be normal again.  

No comments: