Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Fun

One day I was sitting in the bathroom - doing my business - when I heard a ton of giggles outside the door.  I look down to see the hands of all my favorite people under the door.  It made me laugh until I cried.  They are the BEST!!!  I'm so glad they are all MINE!

This Girl Is So Damn Cute!!!

We had a great time seeing this movie together as a family.  

My kids BOTH got all 3's (elementary equivalent to an A).  I rewarded them with banana splits.  They are such good kids!!!

I don't say nearly enough about how awesome my husband is on here.  He works SO hard for our family and sacrifices a lot for us.  He is very supportive and an amazing father.  My kids adore him.  He is always willing to do whatever crazy thing I have in my head with me and supports me when I do things without him.  He is a great guy and I am so glad he is mine.  I had the opportunity to get him a very nice set of irons for a very good price, and I had to take it.  The guy deserves them!

So the kids and I made signs for him and surprised him one morning when he came home from working all night.  He was not expecting them, so it was a great surprise for him.  We love you Curtis Dee and are so thankful for all you do for our family!!!

Again...my kids randomly making me laugh so hard.  We were out shopping and this store was missing some mannequins, so my kids stepped right in and gave me their best poses.  I love them so much!!!

This was the only picture I got on Thanksgiving.  
My Grandma is the cutest.  

No comments: