For spring break this year we went BACK TO OREGON!!! I love that place very much and it had been a few years since my kids had the chance to go so we talked our friends into renting a house on the beach at Depoe Bay and it was an AWESOME vacation...even with my kidney problems.
My kids love to hike and that makes me VERY happy.
They don't complain too much and love the nature and the treats in their backpacks and its just a great time spent together.
I look awful...freaking kidneys.
Cannon decided he wanted to sit and meditate on this rock for a minute.
He is such a funny kid.
The Denker's were a fun family to play with.
Got to love the Cheese Factory
It really is one of the most beautiful places ever
I could go there over and over and over
Munson Falls
We loved our little house right on the beach and played in the sand almost every single day.
And we took walks every single night
Sitting in the hot tub was also a favorite activity.
We really loved being able to spend time with Aunt Tonya too.
This was the tub in our bathroom. My kids took baths every single night with no hesitation.
I was too drugged on pain killers to drive so I was very thankful for J being willing to drive us around once Curtis left.




























No comments:
Post a Comment