There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit better.
Janina is one of those people to me. She makes me a better person and I am thankful every day that she came into my life.
This pic is actually from Landon's graduation last month but I just realized I didn't post it and I loved it too much to not include it somewhere.
Cannon got a new bike and we have LOVED riding our bikes together as a family. It's been so hot we have to wait until the sun goes down a little. We have some really fun bike trails by our house and this has been a staple in our summer activities this year.
My boys matched one day and I thought it was super cute. I love these two with all my heart.
I had some really fun friends in Junior High. Unfortunately, they all went to a different high school than me and we ended up losing touch. Mandi posted this picture on FB one day. It was taken the last day of 9th grade. We walked over to the mall after school and took some pictures and then went to Garcia's for food. I made the suggestion that we get together and re-create this photo. I was totally kidding but everyone thought it was a great idea and so we did. We met at the mall EXACTLY 20 YEARS after the original picture was taken and re-created the whole day. It was really fun to see everyone and catch up.
We've changed...just a little bit. ;)
Wow 20 years can go by fast!
June brought the sad news of our dear friend Steven passing away.
He was a very close friend and it was very unexpected.
Curtis has never really lost someone so close to him before.
It was very sad.
It was probably one of the nicest funerals I've ever been to. The stories about Steven were all very uplifting and amazing. He was a kind and loving guy with a huge heart and no one had a bad thing to say about him. He served in the Air Force and the military funeral was truly humbling. It was really special to get together with childhood friends and think about stories and memories we had of Steven. We will miss you Steven!!!
June brought some pretty awesome rainstorms...
and some amazing sunsets.
We also made our first trip to the drive-in.
Summer is flying by TOO FAST!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment