We had THE BEST 4th of July weekend ever. We watched good movies, laughed a lot, sweat our butts off in the sun at both a demolition derby and a parade, ate a ton of delicious food, and just had a ton of fun. The Keller's make everything more fun. We are so lucky to have them in our lives.
Cannon's shoes broke on the way to the parade so he walked around barefoot. He loved getting candy at the Riverdale parade.
I love Janina.
Kylee and the dogs were both very tired after the fun parade.
I love how much she loves these dogs and how much they love her.
Uncle Scott dressed Kylee at the store. I think he did a great job.
We spent that evening at the Stadium of Fire.
We LOVED listening to Journey and I will never ever forget singing and dancing with my kids. I was so proud of them. They knew every song (except one - that I didn't know either) and we had such a great time.
I can never adequately express how much the Keller's mean to me but this picture pretty much sums it up. I LOVE THEM!!!
So lucky to have them!
It isn't called Stadium of Fire for nothing.
It was an amazing fireworks display.
We got some ice cream after the show and both kids and Curtis said it was the best 4th of July ever.














No comments:
Post a Comment