Last year the Hebdon side of my family started the tradition of getting together in Lake Tahoe for a Hebdon family reunion. Sadly I was having too many health problems to make it and missed out on it last year. This year I was really excited to take my kids on a little camping road trip with that side of the family. Curtis couldn't join us, but we had a great time and made a lot of memories.
Since Sparks, NV is on the way, I stopped and visited with my Aunt Shelley and Cousins Tina and Jennifer. I don't get to see them very often and it was really fun to visit with them.
I was a little nervous about camping without Curtis. He is such a great camper and always gets everything set up so perfectly. I have never set the tent up without him. Cannon knew exactly what to do though and both kids were awesome helpers. We got camp set up in no time.
This camp ground was so cool and fun. My cousin Heather has kids the same ages as mine. Ethan is just 4 months younger than Kylee and Tanner is just 2 months younger than Cannon. They got a long GREAT. It helped that there were so many fun things to do. They LOVED driving around in this cute go-cart.
The boat was a huge favorite too.
I wake boarded for the first time in my life and loved it.
My kids were brave and road the "hot dog" and it really surprised me. They both had no fear and had a great time.
The lake was SO pretty!!!
I love nature.
I especially love being there with my kids.
My grandma gave me this Diet Coke and I had to take a picture. I've always felt like I was her favorite grand child, and now I have the picture to prove it.
Kylee is SO MUCH like me. She LOVED riding in the kayak and I got a great workout taking her out on the lake over and over and over again.
It was beautiful and so much fun to spend that much time with her. Right after I took the picture she said "This is the life mom!"
I couldn't agree more.
My Aunt Lori gave me a massage on the beach.
It was super relaxing.
It was a very fun family reunion...even if only half of the family came.















No comments:
Post a Comment