May was a fantastic month!!!
We love every second we get with baby Hay Fay!!!
She's my sweet little buddy and makes my heart happy.
The weather was very fickle this month so we took advantage of every nice day we got. All the rain has made the fields and grass all very green though. It's beautiful!
I love this little biking buddy.
Some sad news...our sweet Cheyenne suffered a stroke and had to be put down. I cried so much. She was such a good dog and Cannon's buddy and not only was I sad for me it made me sad for my kids. "Shiney" was the sweetest dog and we will miss her very much.
Cannon's class had a field trip to the zoo and I was able to take work off and be with him. It was incredibly fun. I know I say this a lot but he is the sweetest kid and I'm very lucky to be his mom.
His favorite part was the polar bear.
He was so much fun to hang out with.
On the way home from the zoo Cannon said quietly from the back seat, MOM - I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU.
I turned around and he handed me a tooth. He makes the tooth pulling process SO EASY. He has pulled each one himself without a single tear.
We love to take walks at night
And make funny faces.
Taylor and Drew came in for Mother's Day and they are always so fun to be around.
THOSE CHEEKS!!!
I can't say enough how much I love that little girl.
We traveled down to Judge Memorial High School to watch my cousin Holly in the Lacrosse State Championship game.
Her team lost and lacrosse is hard to understand...but it was a very fun time.
SERIOUSLY!!!!
THIS BABY!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!
I'm so thankful for every moment I get to spend with her.
This family is very special.
Landon not only graduated from Roy High but he was also Valedictorian.
It was so fun to watch him graduate and listen to him speak to his classmates.
Not only is he smart but he is funny and kind and a great kid to be around.
CONGRATS LANDON!!!
There were lots of thunderstorms and weird weather in May, but there were also awesome sunsets and cloud filled skies. There is always something to be happy about. Always some beauty to marvel at.
Kylee's class had a field trip to Dinosaur Park.
I was able to go with her class too and it ended up being so fun.
We had never been before.
The girls in our group were so cute and fun.
I like watching Kylee interact with her friends from school.
She is a cute girl.
COOLEST BABY EVER!!!
Kylee's class put on the cutest patriotic program ever. I didn't get any good pics because I was in the worst seat but it was awesome to see Kylee sing with her class.
Cannon - what can I say...he is such a cute kid.
We matched really well one Sunday so we decided we needed to do a photo shoot.
This boy has my heart.
May was a great month.
BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment