July was another fun month.
The summer days are just flying by and I wish they would slow down a little.
Berklee is the cutest little friend and we love when she comes around. These three have been together a lot this summer. They are very cute friends.
Kylee and Cannon both took golf lessons over the summer, which meant Kylee had to have her own clubs. She loves them and they have been worth every penny. We love to go shoot the short course by our house. It's a fun family activity we have had a lot of fun doing together.
We have also loved hiking a lot this summer.
We always love when the Keller's come.
We've seen some pretty sunsets on our hikes.
We love having baby H over at our house.
Kylee loves being my big helper and is getting really good at feeding the baby.
She is the dang sweetest thing and these two are great friends.
I love this baby.
I got BRACES!!!!
I've needed them my whole life but never really had the money for them growing up.
Emilee is working for an Orthodontist and got me a great deal so I decided it was time to take the plunge.
I really HATE them.
But I'm really excited for the change in my bite and to have better alignment in my mouth.
I'm sure the next 741 days will just fly by and they will be off before I know it.
I do love the excuse of having a reason to go see Em at work once a month though. She is a sweet person and the best little sister.
We have found plenty of time for bike rides and trips to the park.
And are trying to cram all that we can the last few weeks before school starts.
We watched the parade on the 23rd of July in Bountiful
And then watched Uncle Tucker ride with the UHP motor squad in the 24th of July parade on TV. It was so fun to see him on our tv. We kept rewinding the tv and watching it over and over again.
This picture made me laugh. My little tan girl has the best tan line. We really have had a great summer full of sun and fun.



















No comments:
Post a Comment