I got the chance to take a vacation with three of the most amazing people I know. I was very excited when they asked me to join them on a road trip to catch a plane in Vegas. We headed down to St. George for a day and then drove on to Vegas to do some shopping at the outlets and then hop a plane out of town.
We of course stopped and did a quick run through the narrows. You got to do that when you are in St. George.
We had dinner at the most amazing place. It's called Anasazi's Grill and they bring your meal out on this HOT rock and you cut slices off and cook them on the rock. It was fun and DELICIOUS!!!
My freaking mouth was still getting used to the braces, so I didn't get to enjoy this place as much as I would like. I will DEFINITELY be visiting this place the next time I'm in the George.
These three people make me VERY happy. I'm so lucky to have them in my life and really enjoyed all the time I got to spend with them.
The next day we got up and Drove to Vegas to shop at the outlet mall and to catch a plane.
A very fun vacation...just beginning.








No comments:
Post a Comment