Friday, February 22, 2008
I'm SO Hungry!!!
This blog is out of pure desperation. I get so hungry lately it makes me cry. What's worse is nothing seems to fill me up. I always feel like I'm starving. It keeps me up at night and even wakes me up. I need some advice on things to eat that will fill me up but not "fill me out" if you know what I mean. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Vegetarian Chilli!
It's packed with beans and tofu that are high in protein and fill you up, and it's easy on the fat and calories! (the Nally's brand is pretty good)
I also have a recepie for wheat germ muffins that are really good and filling you up if you want it
Hey.... Yogurt and a little bit of granola is a good heathly snack that will fill you right up. I ate it at night when I was pregnant with Ava and I NEVER woke up hungry. It was great!
Hey Amanda,
Maybe you need to try water... (I know, I know, you don't really want to be having to "go" more!) but it has worked for me in the past... besides that it cleans you out good too! LoL.... sorry this was probably no help at all!
Aunt Jean
Good suggestions so far! You could also try some oatmeal or apples and peanut butter or a peanut butter and honey sandwich or cottage cheese with some fruit and wheat thins. Sorry just rambling off some ideas!
Post a Comment