Monday, February 4, 2008

Just One Oreo

Those who know Curtis and I know we love our junk food. Trying to be a good mom, I really wanted to limit Kylee's knowledge of the "evil" stuff until she was much older. Curtis went and spoiled that plan by teaching her words like "chocolate" and "cookie." However, she also loves to say "string cheese" and "gogurt", which are at least a little more healthy for her. I usually don't cave in like daddy does to giving her lots of sweets (she is going to like him way more then me when she is older), but recently I decided one little oreo wouldn't hurt, so I gave it to her and walked down the hall. I came back to a wonderful mess. I couldn't believe one little cookie could do so much damage. :)

Who cares about the mess...look at that face. :)

Then once I got her all cleaned up, she decided to chew on her toes? She's teething and chewing on anything feels good right now.

I thought this video was pretty cute. She loves to play with the camera so much. It's getting harder to get videos or pictures because she wants to be the one to do it. In fact, it's pretty much like that with everything. :) I have a feeling a 2 year old monster is just dying to come out of her. But still, I'm so lucky!

2 comments:

gunnarson said...

Too cute! You're a nicer mom than me. I never give Conner chocolate!

Aimee said...

Cookies are so much fun. I also tried to limit cookies and chocolate but when Ava goes to my sisters, she gets a treat everytime....