Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Better Late...

Better late than never, or so they say. Here are some pictures of Kylee in her Easter dress. We didn't have our camera unpacked yet, so they were just taken with my cell phone, so they really aren't the best pictures. Just picture her looking even prettier than these pictures show. :)

This picture is blurry because she is twirling in her dress. She is a real girl sometimes. Loves to be pretty and get dressed up and always has to have her accessories (necklaces and a purse and cell phone). She makes her mommy so proud.

4 comments:

gunnarson said...

She looks beautiful!! And older!!

dterryphotography said...

Love the action shot! Cute! :-)

Aimee said...

She is such a doll! How are you feeling?

Allison said...

Hi Mandy! I have to tell you I found your blog through Kristina Thompson, and I have been reading about what you have been up to. Your daughter is darling! She is a couple months older than our Abby. How exciting to be having another baby! I want to see what you look like with your pregnanct belly! Please add my blog to yours and I will do the same because it's been so fun to find you! Take care!