Sunday, December 21, 2008

Four Teeth!!!

What can be worse then a teething baby? How about a teething baby whose cutting
FOUR TEETH!!!
I thought maybe he was going to be a vampire baby, because it looked like he was going to cut his canine teeth first, but then within a day you could see the two middle teeth coming through too.
Count them...FOUR TEETH.
I think that would make anyone a little unhappy...
With the help of our friend Motrin, Cannon is fighting through the bad times and is still a pretty dang sweet, good little guy.

Daddy was hanging him upside down so I could get a good picture of all his teeth.
Cannon loved it.
Still so much fun to be around.
I guess it's not too bad to just get it all over with at once.

3 comments:

Xander Man said...

Ahh poor baby...I want his eyelashes though! I love your camera:) You rock now that your a Nikon Gal with me..lol. How are you liking it...have you read the manual, just kidding!

Keri said...

Poor little guy. I guess the good thing is that it'll all happen at once....then have a big break hopefully. I hope Madison does the same thing so she doesn't have ugly vampire teeth

Aimee said...

What a cutie... I'm so glad that you got a new camera!