
My family decided we better get to Temple Square before the lights were gone, so we (along with MANY others) spent family night downtown. Most of the gang rode the Front Runner down, but Curtis and I didn't want to chance it with our
kidos, so we just drove. We all met at the Gateway for dinner first and then headed over to Temple Square.
(I'll admit, this new camera has me going a little crazy with the picture taking, but I can't help it. SORRY! I'm quickly falling in love!)
Curtis and
Kylee playing in the fountain, against my wishes.

Tonya and Daniel in front of the cool blue tree.

Mom and Dad trying to stay warm in front of the fire at the Gateway

Cody and
Sha-nay-nay (
Shantel) snuggling.
(I was focusing on the tree and didn't even notice them in the corner, and they thought I was taking a picture of them, so they posed for the picture, and it turned out pretty cute.)
What a beautiful sight!
Kylee LOVED the lights, and being on Daddy's shoulders.

Donny pushed Cannon around so I could take pictures.

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!

Gabby, doing what she does best...gabbing!
Cannon, trying to stay warm. He's so cute!

Just like his cute big sister.

Another cool picture of the Temple.
1 comment:
WOW, Mandy those are some great pics of the temple lights! I hope your liking your new camera:) Again those are great pictures...wish I could be there to take some of my own now!
Post a Comment