I love my kids!!!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
My Sweet Helpers
I don't know what I ever did to deserve such sweet kids. I just hate that they have such a lame (literally) mom who always feels horrible. This particular day I was passing a kidney stone and in a lot of pain and just laying on the couch crying when Kylee asked me "what's a matter mom?" I complained to her that I hurt and the house was a mess and that I just didn't know what to do. She kissed me and then a few moments later I heard some noises and wondered what mess they were making but then heard Kylee telling Cannon "we have to get it all clean for mom Cannon." I looked up and this is what I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are so sweet! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment