Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Proud of Our Nephews

Bailey recently got his Arrow of Light in Scouts.

He is a very active kid and I'm sure he will just keep doing great things in Scouting.
It was fun to be able to see the ceremony and celebrate this great accomplishment with him.
WAY TO GO BAILEY!
Keep up the great work!


Then we traveled to Boise to watch McKay get baptized.
He is one of the sweetest kids I know.
So kind and selfless.
Just a really great kid!
WAY TO GO MCKAY!
Here he is with all his cousin's that came. What a fun picture!



Since this post was all about nephews I had to put a picture of our only other nephew on here.
Camdyn...we are just proud to have you in our family.
He makes us laugh all the time and him and Kylee and very great friends.
LOVE ALL OUR NEPHEWS!!!

No comments: