They have loved each other from the start.
Holding hands on our walk to pick the older kids up from school.
(so cute..Camdyn's arm around Kylee)
More holding hands and fun on the walk home.
Reading with cousins...
Being silly with cousins...
making popcorn with cousins...
(look at Cannon's face. He thought the popcorn popper was so awesome)
Watching a movie with cousins...
playing computer games with cousins...
coloring with cousins...
opening presents on "Christmas" day.
Grandma and Grandpa Cosper spoiled both Kylee and Cannon. I'm so thankful too, since I can't spoil my kids nearly as much as I wish I could. :) The kids had so much fun in Boise and I wish we could have stayed longer.
(look at Cannon's face. He thought the popcorn popper was so awesome)
I had the chance to visit a dear friend from High School while in Boise as well as attend my sweet cousins baby shower.
Check out this awesome cake. It was delicious too.
Along with the yummy food and desert. It was such a fun shower.
(Me, Heather-mom-to-be, Grandma H, Nikki, Tab, and Leslee. Tab's M-I-L is in the back and I don't know her name.)
The trip was a lot of fun, except for the very last few minutes of it. As Curtis was loading up the truck he tripped on a toy and fell down the stairs. Ended up going to the ER in Meridian and having X-Rays and a cast put on his ankle. He of course can't work for at least 2-3 weeks...unpaid leave. Not a very fun Christmas present. It could have been worse though and we made it home safe despite some really thick fog. So we are counting our blessings and are thankful.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment