in January. I have a full time schedule and have applied to the Radiolocial Science program. I had applied back just before getting prego with Kylee, got accepted, and then got too ill to continue (she nearly killed me, but dang is she worth it!). I am hoping they will accept me back into the program. I am going to work hard and this lovely place is going to be my home for the next few years.
I won't complain though, I really love Weber and love to learn. Best part of all (and biggest blessing) I just found out Monday I received a GRANT to go to school. It will pay for all my tuition, books, labs and fees. Nothing will have to come out of my pocket for this semester! Even still, there are bills to pay. I have had a horrible time finding something part time that would work with school and pay good. Fate has smiled on me again and I start tomorrow at...
It's just a temporary position until the end of January...and it's full time, but it pays great and will be a wonderful help in getting us back on our feet. I wish I didn't have to leave my kids, and am already getting sad thinking about it, but then feel a great sense of peace and happiness knowing that this small sacrifice of a few months away will make a big difference overall. Plus I am so blessed to have my mom available to watch my kids for me. And with Curtis's work schedule, we should be able to work out schedules that aren't too bad on the kids or my parents. It's going to be hard and I am not excited about how much work I really will be putting in (especially the whole month of January), but like everything in life, "the hard makes it great." I can't wait!
(I figured I should capture my excitement and gratitude to look back on during the hard days. )

1 comment:
You are amazing Mandy! Good luck with it all. I love how when things are right, they just seem to work out. Let me know if you ever need extra help with kids.
Post a Comment