Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Christmas Party

Family Night before Christmas (or usually the Sunday before) is always spent with my family having a Christmas party. We sing songs, eat delicious food, and exchange gifts. It is guaranteed to be a great time.
My kids sure have an awesome Grandpa. They both love him so darn much, and he is VERY fond of them.
Grandpa's are the BEST!!!

My mom is the BEST cook!!!
Mom doing what she does best.

I told Kylee to smile pretty for me so I could get a cute picture with the tree in the background and this is the face she gave me. What a stink!
She did smile when I told her to show me her present for Aunt Em. She was SO happy she got her name in the drawing and wrapped her present all by herself. She was so proud of it. She also picked out the present all by herself. She is go darn cute and I can't believe how big and grown up she is.
Trying to get a picture with Cannon. He was not cooperating either.

HA HA! What an awesome picture.

Tonya and Daniel.
We are glad they could come home for the holidays.

Cody and Shantell "snuggling" much to Mom's dismay.

Singing songs. Cannon danced and clapped and sang along. SO CUTE!

Sabrina enjoyed the music and fun too!
Cannon loved helping Grandpa strum the guitar.
I hope he gets some of Grandpa's musical talent!

Watching Sabrina open her present. My kids were so excited for each present to be opened. They were well behaved and so fun. What a great present to me. :)

Cannon was so happy to get some new SHOES and a Cookie Monster doll. He slept with the doll last night. So cute. Uncle Jon spoiled him.

And Uncle Travis made Kylee SO happy!
She got her own "cedar chest" (at least that's what she calls it) full of Princess dress-up clothes. She seriously is in love with them.

Bailey got what he deserved.
And so did Gabby.
This picture is SO cute to me. Kylee is telling Aunt Em that she wrapped the present ALL BY HERSELF and that she picked the present out ALL BY HERSELF. While we were shopping some of Kylee's ideas for presents for Emilee were:
A Big Girl Bike
A Barbie Jeep
A Princess Keyboard (toy with princesses on it)
A Skateboard for her and Jon
I had convinced her to just get Em a gift card because I thought that would be the best and we were walking towards the front to check out when she noticed this display of pajama pants. There was a bright pink pair with Tinkerbell on them. (Emmy loves Tinkerbell) Kylee SHOUTED and literally was so excited about them and really wanted to get them for aunt Em. It was so cute and precious. I had to let her get them and Em loved them.
Kylee didn't wait to try her present out.
Here she is as Cinderella (her favorite).
And here's Sleeping Beauty...
And here's Snow White.

My mom got a gorgeous afghan from my sister Tonya.
It's the American Flag and it is awesome.
Cannon thought it was so great. He even tried to convince Grandma it was his.
My parents gave me this gorgeous piano book with awesome LDS Songs Children love and these wonderful pictures with them. This is "I Hope They Call me on a Mission." It's really awesome and I love it.
I LOVE MY FAMILY! I am SO thankful for them!

No comments: