Thanks to some kind of horrible sticky candy and a mom who was sick of fighting to brush
Kylee's hair every night...
Kylee got her first MAJOR hair cut today. I kept telling myself we would cut it next summer, but we both had a break down trying to get it fixed this morning and I decided to get it cut ASAP.
Here's a picture showing how long it was before...about mid-back
(although when it's wet it would go down to her bum)

and here's a picture of after the cut.
(barely below the shoulder)

She got about 6 inches or so cut off, which isn't all that much, but it sure does make a difference. I was so worried about her losing her curl, and it's getting more lose it seems, but there is still lots of curl left and she is still as cute as ever.

What a goof.

She seems to have grown-up instantly or something. I know it's sounds weird but it just makes her look so different to me. It makes me a little sentimental because she is getting too big too fast and I feel like I'm missing it all.

Dang I love that cute little face. I hope she knows how much I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment