Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hats!

Kylee's new favorite thing is wearing all my hats all the time. I must admit, she looks much better in them than I do. But she makes everything look cute. She really loves to be like mom and I am so glad she loves me so much but talk about pressure. She really does watch my every move. I want her to be so much better than me in every way. She told Emilee she goes to Weber State and now insists her 49ers hat is actually a Weber State hat. She is such a great helper and Cannon adores her. Tonight as I was putting her to bed she said "you are a great mom." Talk about tears. I love this little girl so darn much!
Cannon needs some hats of his own. Poor kid is surrounded by girls all the time.
I think he pulls the pink cowboy hat off pretty well though.
He only wanted to wear it because Kylee had it on earlier. He does pretty much anything she does. They are such good friends (most of the time).
Such a cute little cowgirl.
Then they put on the Darth Vader mask and thought they were so funny.
I must admit they made pretty darn cute Vader's.
Kylee even put her baby stroller on as a hat.
She is so silly all the time.
She told me "mom, let's have a hat party."
So I put on a hat and we partied.
Got to love the timer button on my camera.
Seriously love these two so much.
Oh Kylee! You make me laugh!Man I am one lucky girl!
They make everything WORTH IT!

No comments: