Sunday, March 7, 2010

CAKE

So tonight Kylee and I made a sheet cake (while Cannon was napping) to take to my mom's for Sunday dinner. After I had got it frosted, Kylee decided she wanted to have a little frosting and stuck her finger in (while I was cleaning up and wasn't paying attention). Luckily the frosting was still "wet" so I could easily smooth it out and no one would ever know.
Well Cannon woke up from his nap and I went upstairs to find him something to wear and get stuff ready to go to my mom's. About 5 minutes later Kylee yelled to me "Mom, come look at your new cake!" I knew right away what had happened.
When I came down the stairs the first thing Kylee said was "don't get mad mom. I told Cannon he could have some." I guess she figured she did it, so it wasn't a big deal if he did too.

He went a little more crazy than she did, but that's Cannon for you.

He was one happy little trouble maker.

What a stinker!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

That is TOO funny! Never a dull moment with kids around!