Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Post from Kylee

Every time I blog Kylee really wants to type something. She knows all her letters and one of her favorite things to do is for me to open notepad and she just types away, asking me how to spell things. So today as a bribe to clean her room I told her she could write a post on my blog and she got so excited. Well as promised...here's Kylee. She will be typing this all be herself. It probably won't be very long.


KYLEE AMANDA COSPER
HI
USA
I LOVE YOU
WEBER STATE
HOCKEY
CANNON

EMILEE
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

There you go...that's my little smarty pants. I think it is too cute the words she wanted to spell (and that she had to have the letters be as big as they would go) and I love watching her grow and learn.

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

So adorable! What a smarty!