Jet Blue was recently having a kick butt deal on flights to Long Beach. Em and I both have been having some struggles and since her birthday was coming up I decided it would be the best present I could give her. So I booked us a weekend get-a-way to the closest beach possible. It was seriously the best trip.
We flew out Friday right after work and we pretty much followed the sunset the whole way there. It was gorgeous.
When we went to pick up our rental car the guy at the counter asked me why I was there. I told him it was a girls get-a-way and he said "you can't have a girl get-a-way trip in a Toyota Camry" (which was the cheapest car and the one I had reserved). He then offered me an incredible deal for an upgrade. We ended up with a BRAND NEW 2012 Mustang Convertible and I must say it totally made our trip.
We had some delicious fresh sea food
enjoyed the awesome view from our hotel
and played on the beach until we could play no more
The rest of the time we pretty much just cruised around topless (the car was topless, not us) and had the most amazing time.
We ate yummy, yummy food and enjoyed warmth, sunshine, palm trees, and free drink offers pretty much every where we went. It was quite the ego boost.
We met plenty of weirdos and got creeped out at the wax museum.
We laughed and laughed and laughed
And even cried a couple times.
We enjoyed beautiful sunsets and had fun just being together.
As we were getting ready to leave it started to rain. We decided California was crying because it didn't want us to leave. We didn't want to leave either. It was the most perfect way to spend the weekend. We both really do wish we could be California Girls. We are at heart. :)
(Way more pictures on FB if you want to check them out.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
LUCKY!!! That is awesome! I am so glad you got to go. You two are gorgeous, not shocking that you had so many drink offers!
Post a Comment