Since Cannon's ACTUAL birthday fell on a weekday, I of course had to work, but as soon as I got home I let him pick where we went for dinner. His choice was RED ROBIN (yum)! It's fun (most of the time) to hear my kids' opinions about what they like and dislike. It's amazing how much joy they get out of getting to choose what we do on their birthday. He really wanted to take pictures on my cell phone while we waited for the food to come...so we did. Here's what they turned out like:
He's such a nut. I can not express how much I love this kid.
They brought out their famous Mudslide for his birthday dessert and being the sweet kid he is, he shared with me and Ky without any hesitation.
My dear, sweet, Cannonman,
You are the sweetest little boy I have ever met. You are always so kind and unselfish and usually extremely polite. You light up my life with your smile and your gorgeous eyes. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you call kisses "SUGAR" and ask me for "sugar" every night when I tuck you into bed. You are getting so smart and are very excited to start pre-school in the fall. You LOVE the Wild Kratt's and all things animals, cars, monster trucks, motorcycles, and anything that makes you dirty. You have a funny personality and like to make me laugh with your "knock, knock" jokes. You have a great imagination and find joy in playing with just about anything, anywhere. I'm so excited to see you grow some more this next year. I'm so lucky to be your mom.
I LOVE YOU CANNON!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment