When I asked Cannon what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, I was sure he would say Buzz Lightyear or Cars (again), but was shocked when he asked for a Wild Kratts cake. Wild Kratts is this show on PBS that Cannon LOVES! These two brothers (the Kratt brothers) go around finding all types of animals and have these "creature suits" that turn them into the animal. It's a cute show, but not very well known. I coudn't find any place that had anything Wild Kratt at all. So, we improvised. I found a "safari" set of toys and a Ben 10 action figure (who looks likes Chris Kratt, sort of) and told Cannon it was a Wild Kratts cake decoration. He bought it and was thrilled. He helped me put all the animals on top of his cake and he was very happy with it.
We just had a simple party at Grandma and Grandpa's and Cannon got spoiled by his sweet Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.
He LOVED his motorcycle from Uncle Don and Aunt Amberlee.
Isn't my Kylee so pretty, even with her crazy hair.
He has played with this race track nearly every day since he got it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANNON!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment