Alright, the pictures are all messed up on this post, but I fixed them once (and wrote this entire post) and didn't save it and now I'm too tired to try and fix them again. Cannon got to spend the weekend camping with his dad so Kylee and I had a GIRLS WEEKEND!!!

I let Kylee pick what we did and she decided she wanted to finger paint. So we got the supplies out and had a fun and messy time. After we painted we took our works of art outside to dry and just played outside for awhile. We played tag (not so fun with just two people), hide-and-seek, and had races. She's a fast little runner. Then we went for some walks and rode our bikes around.
I told Kylee she could pick anywhere she wanted to go out to dinner, but she insisted we just stay home and I make us pancakes and bacon. So that's what we did. :)
The next day we had a lot of fun watching Holly's lacrosse game, getting our hair done, shopping for Cannon's birthday, visiting Freddy's grave, and taking a quick walk around the Bountiful temple.
Pretty sure I laughed most of the day. When we were shopping at Wal-mart (towards the end of the day) she was being so hilarious. Laughing and the dumbest things (like adjustable waist) and letting her tiredness make her super silly. (Video on fb) She's so much fun to be with and always makes me so proud to be her mom. When we were on our way home she asked me if Cannon was going to be there. I told her he would be home very soon and she replied "I've really missed him." I'm so glad that they are such great friends. I'm such a lucky mamma!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment