Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Hike

We LOVE Adam's Canyon.  It is super close to our house and a great hike on a beautiful day.  We usually just hike to the lower falls because there is always less people and it's not as long of a hike so I don't really even need to pack much or worry about my kiddos (although they are super good hikers). 

A couple Saturday's ago the weather was gorgeous and I couldn't stand the thought of being inside, so we grabbed Emilee and headed up the canyon for a perfect spring hike. 


And speaking of SPRING, I am not sure anything is more beautiful than spring on Temple Square.  I love that I still get the opportunity to be downtown once in awhile.  I just snapped this picture with my phone while I was walking back from lunch.  Pretty awesome if I do say so myself. 

I LOVE SPRING!

No comments: