Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Fun

The kids and I took a quick drive up the canyon to do a little hiking and see the changing tree leaves.  You won't see Kylee much in these pictures because she took over as photographer and got some really awesome shots.    



This kid is the sweetest thing.
I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father sent him to me to make up for the "less sweet" people in my life.  ;)


The view on our hike was awesome.  

Cannon LOVED picking up the leaves and looking at them.  

He says this leaf is the most beautiful leaf in the world.  


Kylee told me to give her my "pretty face".  I wasn't sure what that meant so I gave her my best smile and she took the picture.  After she took it she previewed it on the camera screen and with a big sigh said "I guess that will do."  She cracks me up.  



It was the most perfect, beautiful fall day!!!

No comments: