My cousin Brecken started playing this year for Weber State's women soccer team. She is there on a full ride and is making it worth every penny for them. She is AWESOME! So much fun to watch her. I have tried to go to as many home games as possible. And each one she delivers. She starts every single game and is never subbed out. She makes me very proud.
Isn't my Grandma the cutest!?! You would never guess she is 79!!!
Signing autographs
She scored the team's one (and only) goal this game. She cranked it in from like mid field. She is so incredibly talented.
Post game interview.
That next week she was named WSU's athlete of the week. I'm sure she will received that award many more times throughout her collegiate career.
My kids love to watch Breck play and cheer for her the whole time.
WSU has advanced onto the conference championships Nov 1-4 in Pocatello. I think my little family will make the 2 hour drive to go watch her. We love her so much!!!
GO WILDCATS!!!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment