Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Cannon

My baby is 5!!!  Please don't make me say it again.  It is so depressing that my kids are growing up so fast.  Cannon is without a doubt the most amazing little guy I have ever met.  He is SO thoughtful.  He makes sure I get a kiss and hug every day before I go to work and is always so happy to see me when I get home.  He loves everyone and makes friends really easily. He loves music and sings with me in the car and that melts my heart.  He still asks me to sing to him at night and I hope he always will.

He's extremely imaginative and loves Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and anything else that is fantasy or action related. Lego's are his absolute favorite thing in the world and he would spend all day playing with them in his room if he could or if someone else would play with him.  He much rather have someone with him than be alone (me too buddy).

He is so polite.  He has been his whole life.  He gives me complements every day.  My new favorite is when he tells me I'm adorable.  He really is the sweetest thing.

I love you SOOOO much Cannon!!!  I'm so glad I get to be your mom.

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY CANNON!!!

No comments: