Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

As you get older it seems like birthday's can get less and less exciting.  Luckily, I have awesome friends and family who make sure that DOESN'T happen.  It is so fun to have a day dedicated just to you!  This year was one of the best birthdays ever.  I woke up and taught a special birthday ride at spin and had pretty much every single person I really love in a room sweating and getting healthy with me.  It meant so much to me and is still one of my most favorite spin classes I have ever taught.  It will be a birthday tradition I hope I can carry on for a long time.  After an awesome morning ride I went out to breakfast with my family.  Curtis had to work all night before and all night the day of my birthday (typical) but family and friends made sure I wasn't forgotten.  Plus he had made up for it with a trip to the spa days later. (Adventure #4).  

Lunch was spent with some more of my sweet friends who surprised me with a great lunch.  That night I partied with my family and enjoyed a dinner out with friends and family as well.  My niece Gabby is incredibly talented and has really got into making cakes lately.  She made me the MOST ADORABLE CAKE EVER!!!  

It was incredibly delicious too!!!  I loved it so much!

That night my entire family and some of my closest friends came out to Karaoke Cafe to celebrate one of my favorite things (Karaoke) and we had such a good time.  If you haven't been to Karaoke Cafe you should check it out.  It's this adorable hole in the wall family owned place in Murray where you get unlimited soft drinks and Karaoke for 3 hours for only $5.  They also have food you can buy that isn't too bad.  They have an amazing selection of songs.  It is a way fun place to pretend you are a rock star for one night.  :)  

It was just an awesome day filled with awesome people. I think 33 is going to be the best age yet.  

No comments: