Friday, August 16, 2013

Cody is Married!!!

My baby brother is MARRIED!!!  Shantell has been in our lives for so long it was awesome to be able to celebrate her officially joining our family.  My kids got to be part of the wedding party and that was such a fun memory for them.  It was also great practice for Emilee's wedding which is just a few weeks away too.
A gorgeous flower girl.  

One handsome ring bearer.  

Look how cute this box the rings were in is.  

Waiting for the ceremony to start.  
My handsome brother the groom.  

My proud parents. 

Such a sweet moment as a parent.  It was fun to see how proud he was to be holding the rings.  

I was so proud of Kylee.  She gets super anxious and nervous about things like this but she did a great job.  

Shantell looked beautiful.  She is an only child so I thought it was neat both parents walked her down the aisle.




It was a beautiful ceremony.  

Really pretty cake

We got to make Italian Cream Sodas before the reception.  They were DELCIOUS!!!

My family.  I'm really lucky to be a part of this group.  

I love my siblings very much.  

It was a wonderful wedding full of dancing and laughing and lots of family and friends.  We love Shantell and are so happy to have her as part of our family officially!  

CONGRATULATIONS CODY AND SHANTELL!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl you look GORGEOUS!!! You do have a great family. Looks like a great day.

-L