My Grandma Hebdon is one of the most AMAZING women I have ever met. She is incredibly talented, loves everyone, and is such a great example of faith and enduring well. She is BEAUTIFUL and no one ever guesses that she is 80 years old. We had to throw her a big bash for the big 8-0.
She's standing next to her wedding dress. It was hand made by her mother on a treadle sewing machine. The waist on that thing was so tiny I don't think I could even fit into it. She has always been a petite gorgeous lady.
My grandma was the same age I am in that picture on the left. She looked much better than I do at 33. And they didn't have Photoshop back in those days. That's just her being gorgeous.
We made homemade Shirley Temples and Ironport drinks. Drinks that were very famous back in my grandma's time. We had old timer music and great food. It was fun to visit with family and hear stories of my grandma.
I'm Brecken's favorite cousin so she makes me take a picture with her every time she sees me.
My Grandma with her brothers. She is the oldest but you would never know it. She is amazing. I'm so lucky I get to call her Grandma.
HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment