Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SOOOO Long

It's been so long since I've updated my blog but lets be honest here...no one checks this thing but me and my one dear friend who doesn't have access to these same things on facebook.

However, I do take advantage of the awesome blog books that are so easy to get printed out and call that my "scrapbook".  I love that I have them to look back on when I'm feeling sentimental.  So...that being said...it's about time to get caught up.  Prepare yourself for blog post overload and be patient as it might take me awhile to get caught up.  A lot has happened since the first of March which was the last time I posted (how sad) so make sure you keep on scrolling through the older posts so you don't miss anything.  ;)  Thanks for stopping by and checking in.

5 comments:

dterryphotography said...

Oops, I checked your blog! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks David!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda Lena for making an effort to keep updating your blog. I know you do it for me. You are my favorite and being able to see your gorgeous face and hear these stories of your kiddos makes me feel like I'm there. It means the world to me and so do you. I love you gorgeous!!!

-Liv

Britnee said...

I love to read your blog too! Miss you friend!

Amanda said...

I love you too Liv!!! Britnee...I miss you SO much! We should get together.