Met with the neurosurgeon today and the most recent MRI's they did on me showed some abnormalities in my circulatory system. Long story short, he thinks there is a good possibility I have a hole in my heart. Before we can treat the AVM, I have to have an ultrasound on my heart. :( Not really the news I was hoping for.
The good news is...there IS a simple and great plan to treat the AVM once my heart is cleared up. I also got some new drugs for the pain that so far today are helping me find some relief. So even though there is an extra obstacle to over come...the finish line is near. He was very adamant that he can fix me and have me back to my normal self. BEST NEWS EVER. I will do whatever it takes to get back to a healthy, happy me. I know that I am blessed beyond what I deserve.
There is a song that says "you only get what you give." I think that is a lie. I have got WAY more from people than I deserve and way more than I have ever given to them. My heart is heavy and full at the same time. I feel unworthy of the kindness and love and blessings that have been given to me yet so extremely grateful for them. I couldn't do this without them. It inspires me to get better quick, so I can start paying the love forward.

1 comment:
Sending prayers and hugs! Love you, Britnee
Post a Comment