My birthday this year fell on a Sunday and it seemed like everyone was busy doing other things. Like most days of my life, it was just me and my kids. I have an awesome buddy from work invite us over for dinner and they made me the MOST AMAZING cupcakes ever. It was extremely low key and I loved every second of it.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
One Year Older
That's right...I am closer to my mid - 30's than my early 30's. I really can say age (like weight) is just a freaking number. I am really grateful for each and every day and look back on my 34 years of life with pride and happiness. I have no regrets and feel really blessed for all I have.
My birthday this year fell on a Sunday and it seemed like everyone was busy doing other things. Like most days of my life, it was just me and my kids. I have an awesome buddy from work invite us over for dinner and they made me the MOST AMAZING cupcakes ever. It was extremely low key and I loved every second of it.
My birthday this year fell on a Sunday and it seemed like everyone was busy doing other things. Like most days of my life, it was just me and my kids. I have an awesome buddy from work invite us over for dinner and they made me the MOST AMAZING cupcakes ever. It was extremely low key and I loved every second of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday You. Hope you had a great day and that things get better for you.
Thanks You! That means a lot to me.
Post a Comment